Thursday, May 18, 2006

USE IT!

Google has a new tool out called "notebook". Its an awesome way to organize online data and material. Coupled with the FireFox 1.5 plugin of the same name you can copy and paste to you notebook without leaving the site you're surfing. Since google is storing the notebook, your notebook is available from anywhere in the world. I have numerous workstations and computers that I use. Bookmarks and hand notes were not getting it done. I hope this does the trick! Give it a try...
(www.google.com/notebook)

1 Comments:

Blogger Zathras said...

I just discovered this utility this week. Extremely useful. I've been using Google Scholar constantly over the last couple of weeks, and this notebook utility keeps everything nice and organized.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home